- BETH'S FIND OF THE MONTH CLUB
- BETH'S FABULOUS FINDS
BETH'S FIND OF THE MONTH CLUB
1. How can I update my payment method?
A helpful guide is provided here. This will open in another browser tab to make it more helpful.
If you cannot delete your credit card, it means it is still attached to your subscription. To fix this, scroll down your My Account page to the Subscriptions tab, then you can switch the card on your subscription and delete the old one. If you have problems, please reach out to our support team!
2. When does the Find of the Month ship?
The Find ships once a month, on or around the 5th. If the 5th is on a weekend, your Find of the Month will ship on the next business day.
The next box I ship will be shipped on or around: January 4, 2018
If you subscribe today, you are subscribing for the box that ships in: January 4, 2018
3. When will I be charged?
Once you have subscribed to your first Find of the Month, and as long as you have not disabled your subscription, you will automatically be charged for (and receive) each future box, about a week after the prior box ships. I always send out a courtesy reminder email in advance. You do not have to place an order manually each time. If you do, you will end up getting two boxes!
Each Find of the Month ships on or around the 5th of the month, and the renewal order for the next box is charged on or around the 15th of the month.
4. What’s in my Find of the Month order?
The items that are contained within each box will be a surprise each time, and they've been personally selected by Beth. Each box will usually contain one or two unique entertaining items, and you can rest assured that the value of the products will exceed the cost of the box each time.
5. How do I manage my subscription?
If you would like to manage your subscription, you can do so by:
1) Sign in to your account by clicking here.
2) Visit the My Account page by clicking here.
3) Scroll down until you see a tab titled Subscriptions. There, you will see your subscription listed with a link next to it that says either Disable or Enable.
- If you see "Disable" this means that your subscription is active. The disable is there for you to click to cancel your subscription.
- If you see "Enable", this means that your subscription is inactive. The enable is there for you to click to activate your subscription.
If you have any question about the status of your subscription, please reach out to our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving us a message in the live chat, or filling out the contact us form. We are here to help!
Please note, canceling your subscription does not automatically cancel pending orders.
BETH'S FABULOUS FINDS
1. How long will it take for my order to ship?
The Fab Finds will ship on the date listed on the product page. If there is no date, it will ship just like regular shop orders!
Regular shop orders take 1-3 business days to be processed, and 3-8 business days to arrive after being shipped. If you purchase a flash sale item with other items, the flash sale item will be shipped separately so we don't hold up the rest of your order.
*For our international friends -- it may take longer to process your order and ship, and we are so sorry for any inconvenience.
1. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! For certain countries, we provide a flat-rate shipping solution, which you'll see at check out. This option has the advantage of usually being duty prepaid, which means that most (but not all!) of the time you should not have to interact with customs or pay duty/VAT, although I can not guarantee that you will not be charged additional fees by your country's Customs department.
For the EWB Find of the Month, we ship to these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, US Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom.
If you don't live in one of those countries, you can use a shipping forwarder like MyUS.
For shop items, countries may be limited based on the item.
2. How do I track my shipment?
Once your box has shipped:
1) log into your account and select the icon of the person on the right-hand side of the menu bar and choose “My Account.”
2) In the left hand menu, select “Detailed Order History.”
3) Scroll down to the “Orders” header and select the order number for your box.
4) Scroll down to the “Shipping Details” section to find your tracking number; you should be able to click the link to go to the shipping carrier's web site.
3. What should I do if I have a damaged item?
Please fill out the contact us form below or email email@example.com with a picture of any damaged items. All missing or damaged or items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. It may take several weeks to get a replacement sent out to you, but we will certainly be taking care of it.
4. What is your return policy?
You may return regular shop items (anything that isn't a Fab Find or the Find of the Month) for a full refund, however we do not provide prepaid shipping labels, and are not responsible for the cost to return the item to us. We do not accept returns for Fab Finds or the Find of the Month.
5. Will tax be added to my order?
A recent decision by the US Supreme Court is encouraging all US states to begin taxing all ecommerce purchases. You will be able to note any charged sales tax at checkout if your state is one for which we need to collect and remit the tax. The tax rate for your order will be the combined state and local rate(s) applicable to the address where your order is being shipped.