FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The next box I ship will be shipped on or around: September 25, 2018
If you subscribe today, you are subscribing for the box that ships in: September 25, 2018
1. How can I update my payment method?
A helpful guide is provided here. This will open in another browser tab to make it more helpful.
If you cannot delete your credit card, it means it is still attached to your subscription. To fix this, scroll down your My Account page to the Subscriptions tab, then you can switch the card on your subscription and delete the old one. If you have problems, please reach out to our support team!
2. When do the boxes ship?
The Box ships every other month.
3. When will I be charged?
Once you have subscribed to your first Box, and as long as you have not disabled your subscription, you will automatically be charged for (and receive) each future box, usually about a week after the prior box ships. I always send out a courtesy reminder email in advance. You do not have to place an order manually each time. If you do, you will end up getting two boxes!
4. What’s in the box?
The items that are contained within each box will be a surprise each time, and they've been personally selected by Beth. Each box will usually contain between four and six items, and you can rest assured that the value of the products will exceed the cost of the box each time.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! For certain countries, we provide a flat-rate shipping solution, which you'll see at check out. This option has the advantage of usually being duty prepaid, which means that most (but not all!) of the time you should not have to interact with customs or pay duty/VAT, although I can not guarantee that you will not be charged additional fees by your country's Customs department.
For the EWB Subscription Box, we can only ship to these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, US Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom.
If you don't live in one of those countries, you can use a freight forwarder like Shipito.
For shop items, countries may be limited based on the item.
6. How do I track my shipment?
Once your box has shipped:
1) log into your account and select the icon of the person on the right-hand side of the menu bar and choose “My Account.”
2) In the left hand menu, select “Detailed Order History.”
3) Scroll down to the “Orders” header and select the order number for your box.
4) Scroll down to the “Shipping Details” section to find your tracking number; you should be able to click the link to go to the shipping carrier's web site.
7. What should I do if I have a damaged item?
Please fill out the contact us form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of any damaged items. All missing or damaged or items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. It may take several weeks to get a replacement sent out to you, but we will certainly be taking care of it.
8. How do I manage my subscription?
If you would like to manage your subscription, you can do so by:
1) Sign in to your account by clicking here
2) Visit the My Account page by clicking here
3) Scroll down until you see a tab titled Subscriptions
. There, you will see your subscription listed with a link next to it that says either Disable or Enable.
- If you see "Disable" this means that your subscription is active. The disable is there for you to click to cancel your subscription.
- If you see "Enable", this means that your subscription is inactive. The enable is there for you to click to activate your subscription.
If you have any question about the status of your subscription, please reach out to our support team by emailing email@example.com, leaving us a message in the live chat, or filling out the contact us form. We are here to help!
Please note, cancelling your subscription does not automatically cancel pending orders.